If you are a follower of my social media especially Instagram & this blog, you will already know that I like to keep it very simple in all things. This also applies to my beauty routine. I like to maintain a natural look with not much effort. I use Organic/Vegan products as much as I can.
Here is what I am currently using:
1. 3 Headbands-I’m petite & my head is small, so I have a problem finding headbands that fit properly & stay on! These are the only ones that work for me so I’m kind of limited. I have a black, silver & gold below.
2. Various hair bands, pins & clips-I have in the baggies some medium black ponytail bands, black & brown bobby pins & small black, clear & brown clips. I need the small clips because my hair type is fine/thick.
3. Wooden brush & plastic comb-The wooden brush is from Outpost Natural Foods. I will be buying a wooden comb in the future.
4. Organic pumice stone-I bought this from Outpost Natural Foods.
5. Vitamin E stick– I bought this from Outpost Natural Foods. I’ve always had dark circles/allergic shiners since I was a child. I suffer from allergies all year round to almost everything inside as well as outside.
6. Desert Essence Tea Tree Eucalyptus Rub-I use this every night due to my allergies. You guessed it! Bought at Outpost Natural Foods.
7. Tweezers & nail clippers
10. Preserve Toothbrush & Jasön Toothpaste-Preserve toothbrushes are made from brand new nylon bristles & the handles are made from recycled yogurt cups. As for the toothpaste, I always buy fluoride-free toothpaste. Both bought at Outpost Natural Foods.
What do you use? Are you minimal like me? I’d love to hear what you do in the comments below!
Suzanne Côté (GypsySoulSeed.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.